When the Boston Center for Adult Education (BCAE) was established in 1933, our founder, Dorothy Hewitt, envisioned a place where people would meet to learn, discuss, and create for the sheer pleasure of it. More than 85 years later, the BCAE remains committed to enriching lives and creating community in a dynamic facility located at the heart of Boston. If you sign up before May 5 for first time registrations at the BCAE, you will receive a 30 percent discount. All you have to do is enter the code SELIBRARY at the checkout.
More than 10,000 students are served each year through 1,200+ exciting classes offered across a wide range of disciplines, including technology, languages, creative writing, arts, crafts, photography and food & wine. In addition, the BCAE regularly presents exhibits, lectures, and special events that draw new audiences and ensure our organization’s enduring relevance. The BCAE is proud of its successful track-record in providing opportunities for personal growth and professional development that are affordable and accessible so that everyone has the opportunity to expand their mind and explore their passion.
TOP TEN REASONS TO VISIT THE BCAE TODAY
1. fun and affordable classes in art, crafts, photography, food & wine, computers, writing, languages, and more
2. smart and engaging instructors
3. a dynamic facility right in the neighborhood
4. unique experiences to share with friends
5. creative date night activities
6. thought-provoking lectures
7. eye-opening exhibits
8. hands-on opportunities to create
9. new possibilities for recharging a career
10. an enthusiastic community of learners
BOSTON CENTER FOR ADULT EDUCATION
WWW.BCAE.ORG/ 122 ARLINGTON STREET, BOSTON / 617.267.4430