Friends of the South End Library regularly sponsor local authors to present and read their works.
Posts from the ‘South End Writes’ Category
- 0Shakespeare Afficionada Judith Klau Will Be at the South End Library August 5 to Tell You All She Knows about “Twelfth Night,” this Summer’s Featured Play at the Boston Common’s Bard Festival Running through August 10
- 0Bill Landay, Author of the Thriller “Defending Jacob,” about a Son Accused of Murder, Says ‘What Makes a Good Father’ is Constantly on his Mind
- 0Writing about Food, Crime and Every Subject In-between: the South End Library Hosted More Than Fifty (Mostly Local) Authors in Four Seasons, Bringing in Thousands of Patrons Who Love to Read
- 0Author William Landay Will Talk about his Award-winning Legal Thriller Set in Newton, “Defending Jacob,” on Tuesday, June 10, at 6:30 PM
- 1More South End Lore: Historian Hope J. Shannon Presents “Legendary Locals of Boston’s South End” Tuesday Night, May 27 at 6:30 PM