Friends of the South End Library regularly sponsor local authors to present and read their works.
Posts from the ‘South End Writes’ Category
- 0The 2016-17 “South End Writes” Speaker Series Will Resume on September 13 With WGBH’s Award-winning Journalist Callie Crossley, Authors Joseph Finder, Colin Sargent, Louise Miller, Dina Vargo, and the South End’s Greatly Missed Culinary Genius Gordon Hamersley
- 0“All Dogs Are Perfect; People Need Help,” Says Monica Collins, a.k.a. The Dog Lady, Who Will Be at the South End Library, Tuesday, May 31, 6:30 PM
- 0Ross Terrill’s Lens on China Past and Present Tells Him The “Tightening Up” by President Xi Jinping Reflects a Real Clash Between U.S. and the People’s Republic’s Interests Over the Question, “Can There Be Economic Freedom Without Political Freedom?”
- 0Iowa-born and Boston-based Author Michelle Hoover Will Read from her Acclaimed Second Novel, “Bottomlands,” on Tuesday, May 3rd, at 6:30 PM at the South End Library
- 0Acclaimed China Expert –and South End Resident– Ross Terrill Focuses His Lens on Our Second-largest Trading Partner, Oft-time Adversary, Strategic Friend, and Blessed Student Pipeline for Our Needy High Schools and Colleges, Tuesday, April 26, at 6:30 PM