Friends of the South End Library regularly sponsor local authors to present and read their works.
Posts from the ‘South End Writes’ Category
- 0Gordon Hamersley Tells His Admirers That Cambridge May Offer the Best Food Nowadays (“The South End is Full”) But Some Young Chefs, Lacking Enough Experience, May Be Opening Up Restaurants “Way Sooner Than They Should”
- 0Gordon Hamersley Will Be at the South End Library on November 22, at 6:30 PM, to Talk About Good Food, His Much-missed Iconic Bistro, the Personal Commitment It Took to Do It All So Well for So Long, AND, What’s On His Thanksgiving Menu?
- 0Louise Miller, Pastry Chef and Author, Will Present Her Debut Novel, “The City’s Baker’s Guide to Country Living,” at the South End Library on Tuesday, October 25 at 6:30 PM
- 0Award-winning Suspense Author, Joseph Finder, Tells South End Library Audience the Inspiration for his 2016 Thriller, “Guilty Minds,” Came From Both the Downfall of NY Governor Elliot Spitzer and the Demise of the Gossip Web Blog, Gawker
- 0Joseph Finder, Described by the Boston Globe as “A Master of the Modern Thriller,” Will Talk about His Latest Suspense Novel, “Guilty Minds,” on Tuesday, September 27 at 6:30 PM at the South End Library