Friends of the South End Library regularly sponsor local authors to present and read their works.
Posts from the ‘South End Writes’ Category
- 0Author Doug Bauer Returns to the South End Library to Read from his Forthcoming Essay Collection, “What Happens Next?: Matters of Life and Death,” Tuesday, April 16, 6:30 PM
- 0South End Author Mari Passananti Returns to the South End Library to Read from her New Suspense Thriller, “The K Street Affair,” Tuesday, March 19, 6:30 PM
- 0Andre Dubus III, Author of “Townie,” Describes the Bones of his Memoir as “I Know What Happened, But What the Hell Happened?”
- 0Andre Dubus III Will Read from his Powerful Memoir, “Townie,” Tuesday, February 26, at 6:30 PM, at the South End Library
- 0Local History and Dynamic Poetry Draw Big Crowds at South End Library for Lynne Potts (“A Block in Time: a History of Boston’s South End from a Window on Holyoke Street”) and Poet April Bernard (“Miss Fuller,” New Poems)