Friends of the South End Library regularly sponsor local authors to present and read their works.
Posts from the ‘South End Writes’ Category
- 0Boston Globe Spotlight Reporter Steve Kurkjian Wants to Know “How We Can Get Boston to Feel The Loss” and “Rally the Troops” to Recover the 13 Irreplaceable Works of Art Stolen From the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum in 1990, a Treasure Valued at Half a Billion Dollars
- 0Virginia Pye, Reading from Her Second Novel, “Dreams of the Red Phoenix,” Describes the Archives of Her Grandparents, Missionaries in North China, as the Inspiration for Her Two Recent Books, and the Next One, Still in Progress
- 0Boston Globe’s Spotlight Reporter Stephen Kurkjian Will Bring You the Latest Updates About His Book, “Master Thieves: The Boston Gangsters Who Pulled Off the Greatest Art Heist in the World,” Tuesday, February 9 at 6:30 PM
- 0The South End Writes Author Series Starts Tuesday, January 26, at 6:30 PM, With a Reading by Virginia Pye From Her Acclaimed Second Novel Set in China, “Dreams of the Red Phoenix”
- 0The South End Writes/The Library Invites Author Series Will Resume Tuesday, January 26 With Award-winning Writer Virginia Pye, Followed by Pulitzer-prize Winning Boston Globe Spotlight Reporter, Stephen Kurkjian, February 9