Friends of the South End Library regularly sponsor local authors to present and read their works.
Posts from the ‘South End Writes’ Category
- 0Writing about Food, Crime and Every Subject In-between: the South End Library Hosted More Than Fifty (Mostly Local) Authors in Four Seasons, Bringing in Thousands of Patrons Who Love to Read
- 0Author William Landay Will Talk about his Award-winning Legal Thriller Set in Newton, “Defending Jacob,” on Tuesday, June 10, at 6:30 PM
- 1More South End Lore: Historian Hope J. Shannon Presents “Legendary Locals of Boston’s South End” Tuesday Night, May 27 at 6:30 PM
- 0Wendy Wunder Reads from “The Museum of Intangible Things” and Entertains the Library’s Audience with Tongue-in-Cheek Portrayals of her Writing Life
- 0“CuBop City Blues” Author Pablo Medina Draws a Music-loving Audience Enchanted by Dynamic Readings from his Recent Poetry and Prose