Friends of the South End Library regularly sponsor local authors to present and read their works.
Posts from the ‘South End Writes’ Category
- 0J. Courtney Sullivan Draws a Big Crowd for Her Reading from “The Engagements,” Fields Questions about Her Earlier Work, “Commencement,” and Gay Culture at Smith College
- 0New York Times Bestselling Novelist, J. Courtney Sullivan, Will Read from Her Latest Book, “The Engagements,” at the South End Library, Tuesday, December 3, at 6:30 PM
- 0Distinguished Biographer Megan Marshall Shines a Light on Margaret Fuller’s 19th-Century Struggle for Professional Success But Sara DiVello’s Career Memoir Presents a 21st-Century Twist on it
- 0The Cut-throat World of Yoga? Former Corporate Exec and Current Yoga Teacher Sara DiVello Reads From Her Memoir, “Where in the Om Am I?,”Tuesday, November 19, 6:30 PM
- 0Megan Marshall Will Read from her Acclaimed Biography, “Margaret Fuller: a New American Life,” Wednesday, November 13 at 6:30 PM