Friends of the South End Library regularly sponsor local authors to present and read their works.
Posts from the ‘South End Writes’ Category
- 0Bestselling Writer Jennifer Haigh Will Talk at the SE Library on Tuesday, March 10, at 6:30 PM about her Most Recent Book, “News from Heaven,” Stories Set in the Coal Mining Town of Bakerton, PA
- 0Antiguan-American Novelist, Essayist and Gardener, Jamaica Kincaid, Will Talk at the South End Library about her Latest Book, “See Now Then,” on Tuesday, February 10, 6:30 PM
- 0Alison Barnet Returns to the South End Library on Tuesday, January 27, to Read from her Crime Novel, “Sitting Ducks,” Wherein Charlie’s Sandwich Shoppe Appears as “Nick’s Sandwich Shoppe”
- 0South End Lawyer/Author Joe Steinfield Will Talk about his Recent Memoir, “Claremont Boy,” on Tuesday, January 13, at 6:30 PM, Followed by Alison Barnet’s Reading from her Latest, “Sitting Ducks,” on January 27
- 0The December 9 Talk by Jack Beatty Has Been Postponed Due to the Winter Storm Bearing Down on the Northeast