Friends of the South End Library regularly sponsor local authors to present and read their works.
Posts from the ‘South End Writes’ Category
- 0Wendy Wunder Reads from “The Museum of Intangible Things” and Entertains the Library’s Audience with Tongue-in-Cheek Portrayals of her Writing Life
- 0“CuBop City Blues” Author Pablo Medina Draws a Music-loving Audience Enchanted by Dynamic Readings from his Recent Poetry and Prose
- 0Historian Hope J. Shannon Will Present her Trove of Mini-biographies, “Legendary Locals of Boston’s South End,” Tuesday, May 27 at 6:30 PM
- 0Wendy Wunder Reads from her Catchy Second Novel, “The Museum of Intangible Things,” Tonight, Tuesday, May 20, South End Library, 6:30 PM
- 0Tonight, Wednesday, May 14, 6:30 PM: Poet, Novelist and South End Resident Pablo Medina Will Read from “Cubop City Blues” at the SE Library