Friends of the South End Library regularly sponsor local authors to present and read their works.
Posts from the ‘South End Writes’ Category
- 0Author –and South End Resident– Doug Bauer Will Talk about His New Essay Collection, “What Happens Next? Matters of Life and Death” Tuesday, October 22 at 6:30 PM
- 0Tales from the US Constitution and Other Lore: BU Law Professor and Author Jay Wexler Will Read from “The Adventures of Ed Tuttle, Associate Justice” Tomorrow, Tuesday, October 1 at 6:30 PM
- 0Danielle Legros Georges’s Reading of her Recent Work Ranged Far and Wide, Including Translations from the French of Haitian Poet Ida Faubert
- 0BU Law Professor and Legal Wagwit Jay Wexler Will Read from “The Adventures of Ed Tuttle, Associate Justice, and Other Stories,” Tuesday, October 1 at 6:30 PM
- 0The South End Writes 2013/2014 Season of Author Readings Starts its Third Year Tuesday, September 10 at 6:30 PM at the South End branch of the BPL