Friends of the South End Library regularly sponsor local authors to present and read their works.
Posts from the ‘South End Writes’ Category
- 0Jack Beatty, News Analyst and Author of “The Lost History of 1914,” Will Be at the South End Branch on Tuesday, April 14, to Talk about the Great War
- 0Jamaica Kincaid, Award-winning Author of “See Now Then,” Will Discuss her Latest Work at the South End Library Tuesday, March 31, 6:30 PM
- 0Bestselling Writer Jennifer Haigh Will Talk at the SE Library on Tuesday, March 10, at 6:30 PM about her Most Recent Book, “News from Heaven,” Stories Set in the Coal Mining Town of Bakerton, PA
- 0Antiguan-American Novelist, Essayist and Gardener, Jamaica Kincaid, Will Talk at the South End Library about her Latest Book, “See Now Then,” on Tuesday, February 10, 6:30 PM
- 0Alison Barnet Returns to the South End Library on Tuesday, January 27, to Read from her Crime Novel, “Sitting Ducks,” Wherein Charlie’s Sandwich Shoppe Appears as “Nick’s Sandwich Shoppe”