Friends of the South End Library regularly sponsor local authors to present and read their works.
Posts from the ‘South End Writes’ Category
- 0In his Library Talk, Psychiatrist Bessel van der Kolk Praises US Research on Causes and Impact of Trauma but Finds Other Countries More Interested in the Implementation of his Proposed Solutions
- 0Local Historian, Russ Lopez, Will Present His New Work, “Boston’s South End: the Clash of Ideas in a Historic Neighborhood,” at the South End Library on Tuesday, December 1 at 6:30 PM
- 0Psychiatrist and Trauma Expert Bessel van der Kolk Will Talk About His Bestselling Book, “The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind and Body in the Healing of Trauma,” at the South End Library on Tuesday, October 27, 6:30 PM
- 0Foreign Policy Reporter, Steve Kinzer, Back from Iran, Will Talk about the Meaning of the US/Iranian Nuclear Agreement at the South End Library, Wednesday, September 30; Photographer Marianne A. Kinzer Will Show Slides from the Trip
- 0Visual Artist Diana Nicosia Will Present her Debut Thriller, “The Caravaggio Contract,” Based on a Real Mystery of Lost Paintings, Tuesday, October 6