Friends of the South End Library regularly sponsor local authors to present and read their works.
Posts from the ‘South End Writes’ Category
- 0The 2014-2015 South End Library’s Author Series Continues with Writers Scott Heim, Jack Beatty, Jamaica Kincaid, Jennifer Haigh, James Vrabel, Joe Steinfield, Alysia Abbott and Others, Yet to Come
- 0Jean Gibran, the Emissary of Sculptor Kahlil Gibran, Boston Expressionism, and South End’s Middle Eastern Heritage, Brings One of the Largest Audiences to the South End Branch
- 0The Fall Season of Author Talks at the South End Library Is Ready for You, with September Readings by Sue Miller, Jean Gibran and Johnny Diaz
- 0Shakespeare Afficionada Judith Klau Will Be at the South End Library August 5 to Tell You All She Knows about “Twelfth Night,” this Summer’s Featured Play at the Boston Common’s Bard Festival Running through August 10
- 0Bill Landay, Author of the Thriller “Defending Jacob,” about a Son Accused of Murder, Says ‘What Makes a Good Father’ is Constantly on his Mind