Friends of the South End Library regularly sponsor local authors to present and read their works.
Posts from the ‘South End Writes’ Category
- 0Alison Barnet Returns to the South End Library on Tuesday, January 27, to Read from her Crime Novel, “Sitting Ducks,” Wherein Charlie’s Sandwich Shoppe Appears as “Nick’s Sandwich Shoppe”
- 0South End Lawyer/Author Joe Steinfield Will Talk about his Recent Memoir, “Claremont Boy,” on Tuesday, January 13, at 6:30 PM, Followed by Alison Barnet’s Reading from her Latest, “Sitting Ducks,” on January 27
- 0The December 9 Talk by Jack Beatty Has Been Postponed Due to the Winter Storm Bearing Down on the Northeast
- 0News Analyst Jack Beatty Will Talk about his Recent Book, “The Lost History of 1914: Reconsidering the Year the Great War Began,” at the South End Library Tuesday, December 9 at 6:30 PM
- 0The 2014-2015 South End Library’s Author Series Continues with Writers Scott Heim, Jack Beatty, Jamaica Kincaid, Jennifer Haigh, James Vrabel, Joe Steinfield, Alysia Abbott and Others, Yet to Come