Friends of the South End Library regularly sponsor local authors to present and read their works.
Posts from the ‘South End Writes’ Category
- 0Adam Rothman Will Talk about “Beyond Freedom’s Reach,” His Compelling Tale of Kidnapped Children of Freed Slaves and One Mother’s Fight to Get Them Back, on Tuesday, June 23 at 6:30 PM
- 0John J. Ross Will Give You a Physician’s Take on the Medical Ailments of Famous Writers When He Reads from his “Shakespeare’s Tremor and Orwell’s Cough” on Tuesday, June 9, at the SE Library
- 0Three More Readings at the South End Library Before the 2014-15 Season Ends: Anjali Mitter Duva (“Faint Promise of Rain”); John J. Ross (“Shakespeare’s Tremor and Orwell’s Cough”); and Adam Rothman (“Beyond Freedom’s Reach: a Kidnapping in the Twilight of Slavery”)
- 0Jack Beatty, News Analyst and Author of “The Lost History of 1914,” Will Be at the South End Branch on Tuesday, April 14, to Talk about the Great War
- 0Jamaica Kincaid, Award-winning Author of “See Now Then,” Will Discuss her Latest Work at the South End Library Tuesday, March 31, 6:30 PM