Friends of the South End Library regularly sponsor local authors to present and read their works.
Posts from the ‘South End Writes’ Category
- 0The December 9 Talk by Jack Beatty Has Been Postponed Due to the Winter Storm Bearing Down on the Northeast
- 0News Analyst Jack Beatty Will Talk about his Recent Book, “The Lost History of 1914: Reconsidering the Year the Great War Began,” at the South End Library Tuesday, December 9 at 6:30 PM
- 0The 2014-2015 South End Library’s Author Series Continues with Writers Scott Heim, Jack Beatty, Jamaica Kincaid, Jennifer Haigh, James Vrabel, Joe Steinfield, Alysia Abbott and Others, Yet to Come
- 0Jean Gibran, the Emissary of Sculptor Kahlil Gibran, Boston Expressionism, and South End’s Middle Eastern Heritage, Brings One of the Largest Audiences to the South End Branch
- 0The Fall Season of Author Talks at the South End Library Is Ready for You, with September Readings by Sue Miller, Jean Gibran and Johnny Diaz